The apologist Josh McDowell recently called porn “the greatest threat to the church in the last 2,000 years.” Nothing else is corrupting and destroying as many individuals, marriages, families, and churches as porn. With statistics showing large swathes of Christian men at every position of the church, including pastors, missionaries, and music ministers viewing porn, we cannot afford to ignore the giant pink elephant sitting in the middle of the sanctuary.
If the church does not take action, more lives will be destroyed.
In this section, you will find resources for your church to minister to the sexually broken in your congregation and make a difference in your local community. You’ll also find an open letter to the church on porn that Chuck Swindoll wrote that adds weight to the urgency to take action.
You can access the articles through the drop down menu at the top of each page, or, here is a listing of all articles under The Church.
- The Porn Industry’s Biggest Customer
- Porn, the Church, and What to Do About It
- Pastors, Porn, and the Blazing Grace Seminary
- Start a Strength in Numbers Group
- Open Letter From Chuck Swindoll
- 25 Ways You Can Get Involved
- The 2nd Chronicles 7:14 Project
- Do you know Jesus?