Our Couples Retreat is for husbands and wives who are healing from porn and adultery and want to come away for a time of equipping, healing, and rest.
The couples retreat is held at a Christian retreat center in the mountains of Beulah, Colorado. Beulah is a small mountain community with a population of around 1,200 and an elevation of 6,300. The retreat is nestled in the mountains, surrounded with walking trails, near a creek, and is a perfect place to get away to focus on restoring your marriage, rest, and seeking the God who put the two of you together. The main facility has eight rooms, each with two twin beds. There are no TVs or radios in the rooms. The retreat size is limited to eight couples so you won’t feel overwhelmed by a larger group.
The retreat is led by Mike Genung. Our time together will include:
* Providing you with the Biblical Tools to rebuild your marriage.
* Assignments for the two of you to work while at the retreat.
* Group time for sharing.
* Open discussions with time for questions and answers.
* Examining the heart issues in your marriage.
* Opportunities for counseling with Mike.
* Time for rest and seeking God, who is the ultimate sourcing of your healing.
Retreats begin on a Thursday night and end on a Sunday morning.
The rate is $1,295.00 per couple and includes the room and all meals from dinner Thursday night through breakfast Sunday morning. We prefer that you arrive by no later than 5:00PM Thursday night. Attendees can fly into Denver International Airport or Colorado Springs Airport. Denver is 140 miles from Beulah but offers more flights and lower fares.
The next couples retreat is scheduled for the end of July, 2018.
Please contact us to sign up.