The Next Wife’s Heart Retreat is scheduled for June 11-14, 2020.
A time of healing and restoration for wives who are recovering from their spouse’s porn or adultery.
The Wife’s Heart Retreat is held in the mountains of Beulah, Colorado, in a pristine, secluded setting where you can disconnect and recharge. Our hope is that you will be encouraged and brought closer to Jesus by this time away. The retreat is led by Mike Genung, director of Blazing Grace, and Sandy England, facilitator of the Blazing Grace Wives groups.
Our time together will include:
* A safe place to share your story
* Separating who you are from your husband’s sin.
* Your identity as beloved daughter of Christ.
* Rest, and seeking God; Friday and Saturday afternoons are spent in rest and time alone with the Lord.
* Overcoming fear and other triggers
* Looking at the lies that keep you from living in the freedom of God’s truth.
* Fellowship with other women who can relate to what you’re going through.
* Spiritual warfare
* Group sharing and prayer.
Investment: $495.00; includes lodging for three nights and all meals.
A $100.00 deposit is required to hold your place.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call the office at 719-888-5144.
From a Wife’s Retreat in 2018: