The next men’s retreat will be held May 21-24, 2020.
Our men’s retreat is geared for men who want to go deeper in their walk with God, be equipped on how to be an overcomer in the battle against porn, and look at ways to rebuild their marriage from the damage that adultery inflicts.
The retreats are held at a Christian retreat center in the mountains of Beulah, Colorado. Beulah is a small mountain community with a population of around 1,200 and an elevation of 6,300. The retreat center is nestled in the mountains, surrounded with walking trails, is located near a creek, and is a perfect place to get away. The main facility has eight rooms, each with two twin beds. There are no TVs or radios in the rooms. The retreat size is limited to eight rooms, so you won’t feel overwhelmed by a large group (2 persons can share one room).
The men’s retreat runs from Thursday at 5:00PM through Sunday morning at 11:00AM. Cost is $495.00, including the room and all meals.
Topics and sessions include:
* Equipping you to be an overcomer in the battle against lust.
* Who you are as God’s son.
* Rest, and seeking God; Friday and Saturday afternoons are spent in rest and time alone with the Lord.
* The key to the Christian life – the heart. Examining the lies that drive us and replacing them with the truth.
* Time for prayer and open sharing.
* Your role as the leader of your home, and what you can do to provide healing in your marriage.
* Enjoying the community that comes from spending time with brothers who are in the same place as you.
* And more!
A $100.00 deposit is required to hold your place.
Please send an email to email@example.com for more information, or call the office at 719-888-5144.