Greg Reid is a minister and former private investigator who has trained in over 250 criminal justice classes on occult crimes and crimes against children. He is a survivor of Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
Greg Reid is a minister and former private investigator who has trained in over 250 criminal justice classes on occult crimes and crimes against children. He is also a survivor Read More
Phil Poeschl, the director of Safer Surfing in Vienna, Austria, calls in and shares his story. Safer Surfing is a ministry partner with Blazing Grace that publishes Mike’s books in Read More
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
Anxiety: an abnormal and overwhelming sense of apprehension and fear often marked by physical signs (such as tension, sweating, and increased pulse rate), by doubt concerning the nature and reality Read More
By now most of you have heard of the investigation into Ravi Zacharias. Ravi was an internationally known apologist; few defended the gospel with as much clarity, force, and wisdom Read More
We are holding our From Porn to Grace Conference this Saturday in Porterville, California. I’m also giving their Saturday morning message at 10:45. (Seventh Day Adventist church.) In case you Read More
I thought back to the beginning of my journey recently. I discovered porn and masturbation in my teen years; it quickly developed into a daily habit. I was molested at Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- Smartphones May 7, 2021While dining at a restaurant in Arizona recently, I noticed a young girl who couldn’t have been older than five having dinner with a man who appeared to be her grandfather. She spent the entire time they were there glued to her ipad; it was Read More The post Smartphones appeared first on The Rogue […]
- Seeking His Heart April 6, 2021Several years ago, I was preparing to give the Easter morning message at church, and asked the Lord what He would like us to do. His reply: “Just thank Me.” “That’s it?? Just thank you?” I thought. “No Easter message, no big celebration, no pull-out-all-the-stops Read More The post Seeking His Heart appeared first on […]
- If God Sent Jonah Today March 23, 2021God sent Jonah to the city of Ninevah to warn them of impending judgment if they didn’t turn from their sin and evil. After trying to bail out on God’s assignment, Jonah went, reluctantly, and hit them with a message that was brutal and bereft Read More The post If God Sent Jonah Today appeared […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon