Mike and Dan have an open discussion about the church in Italy and the US. Topics discussed include why churches avoid the subjects of sex and porn addiction, how Dan’s Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
Dan Wiens, the manager of Blazing Grace’s office in Europe, shares the story of his journey to healing and freedom from porn and sex addiction. Dan lives near Modena, Italy, Read More
Mike Genung continues discussing Action Steps to Freedom, Blazing Grace’s 8 week course to freedom from porn and sex addiction. God’s standards for sexual purity, the need to create an Read More
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. Matthew 24:12 The times we’re living in are dangerous to your heart. The enemy is working overtime Read More
Last month I read A Woman in Berlin by Anonymous. The book is the journal of a young German woman who lived in Berlin in 1945 when the Russians took the city. Read More
Here is a list of events we have scheduled so far for 2021. See the links below for more information on each event. February 20: Rogue Conference, Jamesport, Missouri May Read More
I saw many writing about what a relief it is to say goodbye to 2020. Although the year is new, the Story behind the Story of Covid remains: we are Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- The Rogue Church Begins February 11, 2021Recently I wrote about an online prayer group we’re starting with an emphasis on prayer for those who participate, the church and their country. We’ve received responses from persons outside the US who want to participate so this will be an international group. We’re dubbing Read More The post The Rogue Church Begins appeared first […]
- Going All the Way with God February 5, 2021Sound doctrine is putting most people sound asleep. It must be kindled by fire with prayer! – Leonard Ravenhill Recently my family and I had a discussion on a previous church we attended. Verse-by-verse teaching was that church’s specialty, what they built their service around. Read More The post Going All the Way with God […]
- The Critical Piece for 2021 January 28, 2021The end of December, I spent time asking God for a vision of what He wanted us to focus on for 2021. I didn’t ask for or expect a plan as we’re expected to walk by faith. This is what He gave me: “Prayer will Read More The post The Critical Piece for 2021 appeared […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon