What happens when men don’t take action, with examples given from Adam’s non-response in the garden, quotes from “A Woman in Berlin,” and other stories. If you’re in bondage to Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
The Rogue Christian takes a different path than the one status quo Christianity offers. Mike Genung provides the 7 characteristics of the Rogue Christian, beginning with our life-long approach to Read More
In spite of how difficult 2020 was, God used the trials and challenges to bring healing and blessings. Listen in for more.
Join us February 20 at the Rogue Christian Conference in Jamesport, MO.
The chaotic times we’re living in demand a deeper walk with God and for the believer in Christ to live as an overcomer.
Our time together will include:
- Restoring your first love
- Healing the wounds of the heart
- Equipping you to be a spiritual warrior
- Meeting other Rogue Christians
- Praying together, and more.
We encourage you to come and be a part of our nationwide community of Rogue believers. At the end we’ll finish our time praying for the church and our country, which is in desperate need of revival. There is no cost to attend. See the conference page for more information.
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
Last month I read A Woman in Berlin by Anonymous. The book is the journal of a young German woman who lived in Berlin in 1945 when the Russians took the city. Read More
Here is a list of events we have scheduled so far for 2021. See the links below for more information on each event. February 20: Rogue Conference, Jamesport, Missouri May Read More
I saw many writing about what a relief it is to say goodbye to 2020. Although the year is new, the Story behind the Story of Covid remains: we are Read More
Many of you need this. Rest of soul is different from physical rest. Rest of soul rarely comes from a vacation. It may even be elusive at a noise-filled church Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- 8 Ways You Can Make an Impact January 12, 2021In the past year, the church has been marginalized, divided, and trampled on, not unlike the French in World War 2 when the Germans blitzed France and took it down in several weeks. The events of recent weeks feel like a setup for a major Read More The post 8 Ways You Can Make an […]
- Day 30 of the 30 Days of Prayer – The Challenge October 29, 2020In these days he went out to the mountain to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God. Luke 6:12 And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there Read More The post Day 30 of the 30 Days […]
- Day 29 of the 30 Days of Prayer – Silence October 28, 2020For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” Isaiah 30:15 For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. Psalm 62:1 Read More The post Day 29 of the 30 Days […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon