In the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election there was a flurry of activity in the Christian community where believers were encouraged to pray and repent. Immediately after Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
What would you say is a key to resolving the porn epidemic in the church? It is not groups, pastors, or counselors… but the wives. In this episode Mike Genung Read More
Have you ever heard a Sunday message that equips a wife on how to cope with her husband’s porn addiction? Wives are the forgotten ones when it comes to the Read More
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
The Next Video Series We’ve been asked if we’re going to do another video series now that 30 Day of Prayer is complete. I’m praying about starting another series that Read More
From 2005-2007, we aired the Blazing Grace Radio show in Colorado Springs. The old shows have been archived on blazinggrace.org; over the years we’ve received emails from people asking why Read More
Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a theologian, pastor, and founder of the Confessing Church in Germany during World War 2 when the Nazis were in power. He is known for his classic Read More
Imagine you were in a traffic accident where you got T-boned at an intersection. The other driver ran a red light and plowed into the driver’s side of your car. Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- Day 30 of the 30 Days of Prayer – The Challenge October 29, 2020In these days he went out to the mountain to pray, and all night he continued in prayer to God. Luke 6:12 And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there Read More The post Day 30 of the 30 Days […]
- Day 29 of the 30 Days of Prayer – Silence October 28, 2020For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” Isaiah 30:15 For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. Psalm 62:1 Read More The post Day 29 of the 30 Days […]
- Day 28 of the 30 Days of Prayer October 26, 2020Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 The life of an overcomer is marked with prayer throughout the day. They pray the moment they awake (“Thank you Read More The post Day 28 of the 30 Days […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon