History shows that spiritual awakenings are sparked when God’s people spend sustained time in fervent prayer. Are we willing to pay the price in prayer? Or has the American church Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
Joe Goll returns in this second show. He shares his perspective on the American church as compared to his experiences in the mission field. Joe tells us why “Christianity is Read More
Joe Goll is a former missionary to Central America. He offers a unique perspective on Christianity after having served in the jungles of that region. In this first of two Read More
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
From 2005-2007 we aired the original Blazing Grace Radio show in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The focus was similar to today’s show, with an emphasis on talking openly about sexual issues Read More
The following video is a message I gave at the morning service of a church in California on how every believer can make an impact in spite of current events. Read More
“Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed” (James 5:16) is a non-negotiable command for every Christian. Isolated believers are flesh-driven, fall Read More
The following is an excerpt from the introduction in my new book, Restoring the Wife’s Heart. This will give you a feel for the direction the book takes. There’s something Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- How You Can Make a Significant Impact June 23, 2021At a message given at a weekend church service in California, Mike Genung shows why we have hope for a spiritual awakening in spite of current events, and looks at the simple steps every believer and church can take to make a significant impact The post How You Can Make a Significant Impact appeared first […]
- War June 3, 2021Last week my daughter’s best friend had her father commit suicide. When someone you know chooses to end their life it hits hard. People take their lives when they lose hope and buy into the lie that the only way out for them is to Read More The post War appeared first on The Rogue […]
- Come to the Desert May 26, 2021And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed. Mark 1:35 But now even more the report about him went abroad, and great crowds gathered to hear him and to Read More The post Come to the Desert appeared first […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon