Hebrews 12:28-29 tell us to worship the Lord “with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” Would you say that the church you attend worships with “reverence Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
Every week Christians in trusted leadership positions, including pastors, are exposed and even arrested for sexual sin. The outside world is watching and sees the sin that many churches try Read More
Sandy England joins Hollie and Jessica, 2 wives whose lives were impacted by porn addiction in their marriages, to discuss porn in the church, yoga pants, and more.
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
“Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed” (James 5:16) is a non-negotiable command for every Christian. Isolated believers are flesh-driven, fall Read More
The following is an excerpt from the introduction in my new book, Restoring the Wife’s Heart. This will give you a feel for the direction the book takes. There’s something Read More
Judges 4 introduces us to Jael, the wife who brutally took down Sisera, the general of the enemy army. She remained calm in the face of an adversary who was Read More
Anxiety: an abnormal and overwhelming sense of apprehension and fear often marked by physical signs (such as tension, sweating, and increased pulse rate), by doubt concerning the nature and reality Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- War June 3, 2021Last week my daughter’s best friend had her father commit suicide. When someone you know chooses to end their life it hits hard. People take their lives when they lose hope and buy into the lie that the only way out for them is to Read More The post War appeared first on The Rogue […]
- Come to the Desert May 26, 2021And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed. Mark 1:35 But now even more the report about him went abroad, and great crowds gathered to hear him and to Read More The post Come to the Desert appeared first […]
- Smartphones May 7, 2021While dining at a restaurant in Arizona recently, I noticed a young girl who couldn’t have been older than five having dinner with a man who appeared to be her grandfather. She spent the entire time they were there glued to her ipad; it was Read More The post Smartphones appeared first on The Rogue […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon