Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a theologian, pastor, and founder of the Confessing Church in Germany during World War 2 when the Nazis were in power. He is known for his classic Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
Imagine you were in a traffic accident where you got T-boned at an intersection. The other driver ran a red light and plowed into the driver’s side of your car. Read More
Some organizations focus solely on the man’s recovery from porn or sex addiction. Get the husband to where he’s no longer viewing porn, the thinking goes, and the wife should Read More
Last year, I visited an adult female family member in the Southeastern region of the US. Louise is in her seventies, and lives alone in a broken-down mobile home in Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- Fire in the Desert September 18, 2020In this new video, I look at the early church’s Holy Spirit-powered approach to evangelism in the book of Acts (it’s a bit different than many of our modern churches), and the man Jesus said was the greatest born up to that time—John the Baptist. Read More The post Fire in the Desert appeared first […]
- Healing in the Desert September 10, 2020Since moving to Arizona, I had been looking forward to spending time alone with God in the desert. I had an amazing encounter with Him there in 2003, (which I’ve written about in The Rogue Christian and The Road to Grace) and was eager for Read More The post Healing in the Desert appeared first […]
- The Amazing Power of Prayer September 1, 2020David Brainerd (1718-1747) was an American Missionary who ministered to Native Americans. He persevered through many trials, including sickness, to live a life that bore fruit for eternity. In the 1700s, there was no plumbing or electricity in homes. Women wove and sewed the fabrics Read More The post The Amazing Power of Prayer appeared […]
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon