How do we receive the love, grace, and forgiveness of a God we can’t see? When a man or woman has been trapped in shame, sin, or the lies of Read More
Porn Addiction RecoveryBlazing Grace is a Christ-centered ministry for those who want freedom from porn & sex addiction - through the new life God offers. We also provide support and help for wives. Breaking Free
Books to Break Free
Mike Genung’s books offer life-changing answers that focus on the heart.
For Men, Women, and Couples
Blazing Grace Radio
Equipping Overcomers in a Pornified World
Unfortunately many Christians are told “Stop it!” is the answer when they go for help for freedom from sin. Telling someone “Stop it!” ignores the battles with the flesh and Read More
Laura Graber returns, and discusses the healing process for a wife affected by her husband’s sex or porn addiction, along with other issues. At one point Mike asks Laura, “Do Read More
Join us April 24 at the From Porn to Grace Conference in Porterville, California
With surveys showing that 66% of Christian men and 30% of Christian women are viewing pornography, the need to provide hope and healing has never been greater.
Our time together will include:
- How porn and adultery affect those who engage in it.
- What the recovery and healing process looks like, with an emphasis on the heart.
- Wives; the forgotten ones: dealing with triggers, self-esteem issues, their road to healing, and more.
- Restoration for couples.
- Equipping church and ministry leaders on how to help those under their care.
There is no cost to attend and no registration is required.
- Location: Porterville Adventist Church
1088 Linda Vista Ave
Porterville, CA 93257
- Time: 3:00PM – 6:00PM
See our post for more informaiton.
Recent Posts from Blazing Grace
I thought back to the beginning of my journey recently. I discovered porn and masturbation in my teen years; it quickly developed into a daily habit. I was molested at Read More
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, Read More
Our next Wife’s Heart Retreat will be held in Beulah, Colorado, Thursday May 20 through Sunday morning May 24. Our time together will include: * A safe place to share Read More
We are holding one of our From Porn to Grace conferences next month, April 24 in Porterville, California. The topics I’ll be speaking on during the conference will include: * Read More
About the Rogue Christian
God’s people can sense it; we’re losing our country. Sexual depravity is everywhere, the occult has gone mainstream, suicide rates are rising, and mass shootings are commonplace. Our nation is divided in a cultural civil war, and Christians are the enemy.
Yet, most churches rarely discuss these issues openly, let alone act as if there’s a problem outside their doors.
Mike Genung’s new book The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Recent Posts from The Rogue Christian
- Seeking His Heart April 6, 2021Several years ago, I was preparing to give the Easter morning message at church, and asked the Lord what He would like us to do. His reply: “Just thank Me.” “That’s it?? Just thank you?” I thought. “No Easter message, no big celebration, no pull-out-all-the-stops Read More The post Seeking His Heart appeared first on […]
- If God Sent Jonah Today March 23, 2021God sent Jonah to the city of Ninevah to warn them of impending judgment if they didn’t turn from their sin and evil. After trying to bail out on God’s assignment, Jonah went, reluctantly, and hit them with a message that was brutal and bereft Read More The post If God Sent Jonah Today appeared […]
- The Rogue Church Begins February 11, 2021Recently I wrote about an online prayer group we’re starting with an emphasis on prayer for those who participate, the church and their country. We’ve received responses from persons outside the US who want to participate so this will be an international group. We’re dubbing Read More The post The Rogue Church Begins appeared first […]
Blazing Grace Europe
Mike Genung has spoken in churches across Europe and the UK; our office in Italy ships Mike’s books in German, Italian, and English.
Mike Genung Live
Want Mike to speak in your church or organization? Mike leads conferences, retreats, and training seminars, and can give the Sunday morning message at your church.
Blazing Grace provides clear biblical answers and resources for those who are trapped in the snare of porn or sex addiction.
We offer help for wives whose world has been rocked by their husband’s adultery or addiction.
Our resources include many straightforward articles written by people who’ve been there.
Surveys show that over 60% of Christian men are viewing porn, putting families at risk.
- 15 Principles for Recovery from Sexual Addiction
- The First 90 Days
- Sexual Sobriety isn’t Enough
- The Effects of Masturbation
- Healing the Wounds of Rejection
- It’s Not Your Fault!
- Healing a Broken Marriage
- Healing for Wives
- When a Wife Must Stand Firm
- How Do I Forgive My Husband for His Porn Addiction and Adultery?
What people are saying...
The immediate change in our lives was incredible. We have both grown so much closer to each other like never before. We have both grown close to Christ as well.- Mathew
I've been in tears the past couple of days reading your book. I feel so refreshed, so renewed in God.- Reader
Mike Genung's books have been a life changing help to many people here in Europe.- Phil PÖschl, Chairman of Safer Surfing, Austria
Mike illustrates how important it is for a sexually addicted person (actually for anyone) to accept God's grace in one's life. Understanding and embracing this grace will bring the healing of those wounds which are often the basis for sexual addiction.- Dan Wiens, Director, Liberati,Cristo, Italy
I am very proud of the way Mike has given his life to helping the men, wives, and marriages impacted by porn and sex addiction. He has been there and found a way to connect with those he helps on a deep level.- Dr. Douglas Weiss, Ph.D and counselor
I am on my second reading of The Road to Grace. Your observations and presentation of scripture, give me great hope and show me a direction I can believe. My wife appreciated the section for wives, which helped her see that she is "normal" in her responses, and gave her hope that the struggle will get easier.- Gaylon