The Road to Grace provides the tools to break free from the bondage to sexual sin with a straight-forward, Biblical approach.
But this is just the beginning of the journey, as gaining true freedom from lust is about much more than controlling external acts. The Road to Grace delves into the wounds and lies in the heart that block the reader from receiving God’s love, and then guides him to the place where he can accept the free gift of the abundant life in Christ
- Biblical methods for overcoming sexual temptation.
- Healing from shame.
- How to stop a masturbation habit.
- Dealing with the core issues that drive sexual sin.
- Understanding and receiving the love of God in the heart.
- Healing for Wives
- How to restore a marriage that’s been scarred by sexual sin.
- Excellent for use in porn/sex addiction support groups.
100 Days on the Road to Grace offers 100 daily readings that include:
- The path to freedom from porn and sexual addiction.
- Keys to rebuilding your character.
- Coping with emotions such as anger, depression, and fear.
- Rebuilding trust and bringing healing to your marriage and family.
- Bitterness and forgiveness.
- Breaking the bondage of self.
- Spiritual Warfare.
- Revitalizing the relationship with God.
- Living a life that counts for eternityIf you’re hungry for God and want more than just freedom from sexual sin, this book is for you.
If you’re hungry for God and want more than just freedom from sexual sin, 100 Days is for you.
Restoring the Wife’s Heart is an 8-week course with 24 assignments that is designed to be worked with another sister in Christ. Topics covered include stepping into your identity as God’s beloved daughter, dealing with triggers, cultivating an effective prayer life, setting healthy boundaries, revitalizing your relationship with God, becoming a spiritual warrior, and much more.
(includes shipping in US)
The Rogue Christian takes a hard look at where we are today, explores the root causes of why the church has lost its salt, and provides the biblical action steps every believer can take to spark the spiritual awakening that will turn the church and our country around.
Price: $14.95(includes shipping)
When a wife discovers her husband has committed adultery or is addicted to pornography, her world is rocked.
Does she really know her husband? Why did he lie to her? How does she cope with her pain and anger, rebuild trust, and heal?
The Wife’s Heart answers these questions and more. Topics include:
- Understanding your husband.
- What to do if he refuses to get help, or keeps falling.
- The 8 elements of rebuilding trust.
- Who you should, and shouldn’t tell when it comes to disclosing your husband’s sexual sin and getting help.
- Coping with triggers such as fear, anger, and insecurity.
- Embracing your incredible value as a wife and daughter of Christ.
- Healing your heart
And much more.
Great for use in support groups.
Discover the Blessing of Journaling
For the hurting wife who is coping with her husband’s porn and adultery, it’s critical that she is able to consistently express her pain, anger, and confusion. The Wife’s Heart Journal provides you with a great way to open your heart to God. Each page includes a quote from Scripture or one of Mike Genung’s books, with plenty of space for writing out your thoughts, feelings, and impressions—and what God is saying to you. Use the journal as a standalone, or as a writing companion as you read through The Wife’s Heart; Healing from Your Husband’s Porn Addiction and Adultery.
Dimensions: 7 x 10”.
Buy both The Wife’s Heart and The Wife’s Heart Journal at a special price.
Healing a marriage from porn or adultery is one of the most painful and challenging roads a couple can endure.
The husband must break free from sexual sin; a confusing and intimidating journey in of itself, as his wife processes her pain and anger, and grapples with trust.
Then they must discover how to work together to rebuild their relationship while navigating emotionally-charged landmines.
The Road to Grace for Couples will walk both of you through the process of rebuilding your marriage.
- how to talk through and resolve the tough issues,
- making an action plan,
- rebuilding trust,
- realigning your priorities,
- fighting with your spouse instead of against them,
- healing heart wounds,
- revitalizing the relationship, and much more.
This is a workbook designed for the husband and wife to work together. Assignments with action steps and/or discussion points are provided, along with space for notes.
Action Steps to Freedom is a unique, eight week course for those who want freedom from sexual sin.
If you want your book signed, please note this in Paypal’s notes section, or send us an email.
For shipments in the U.S.:
Media Mail shipping can take up to a week for delivery, depending on location.
Priority Mail (2-3 days) shipping is available for an additional charge of $5.60.
Express Mail (overnight in most cases) is available for an additional charge of $27.00.
International shipments can be made by International Express Mail or Intentional Priority Mail. The average cost for International Express Mail service is $40.00. The average cost for International Priority Mail is $25.00. We suggest that you email us to get the best rate for shipping to your country.
We know these are hard economic times. If you cannot afford a book, please email us and we’ll send you one book at no cost.
If you want your book drop shipped to another address, please note this on the order form, or by email.
For orders shipped to countries outside the U.S.:
- International shipping is offered for Paypal purchases. If you would rather contact us direct to make other arrangements, please email us.
- Please note that international carriers require a phone number for delivery purposes. Please provide your phone number with your address if you are making your purchase through Paypal, or email us.
Refund policy: all sales are final. Books with extensive damage caused by shipping carrier mishandling may be replaced, at our discretion. Please email us if this occurs.
If you are a bookstore, distributor of books, or support group and wish to buy in quantity at a discount, please request our distributor price list by email.