The Road to Grace provides the tools to break free from the bondage to sexual sin with a straight-forward, Biblical approach.
But this is just the beginning of the journey, as gaining true freedom from lust is about much more than controlling external acts. The Road to Grace delves into the wounds and lies in the heart that block the reader from receiving God’s love, and then guides him to the place where he can accept the free gift of the abundant life in Christ
- Biblical methods for overcoming sexual temptation.
- Healing from shame.
- How to stop a masturbation habit.
- Dealing with the core issues that drive sexual sin.
- Understanding and receiving the love of God in the heart.
- Healing for Wives
- How to restore a marriage that’s been scarred by sexual sin.
- Excellent for use in porn/sex addiction support groups.
100 Days on the Road to Grace offers 100 daily readings that include:
- The path to freedom from porn and sexual addiction.
- Keys to rebuilding your character.
- Coping with emotions such as anger, depression, and fear.
- Rebuilding trust and bringing healing to your marriage and family.
- Bitterness and forgiveness.
- Breaking the bondage of self.
- Spiritual Warfare.
- Revitalizing the relationship with God.
- Living a life that counts for eternityIf you’re hungry for God and want more than just freedom from sexual sin, this book is for you.
If you’re hungry for God and want more than just freedom from sexual sin, 100 Days is for you.
When a wife discovers her husband has committed adultery or is addicted to pornography, her world is rocked.
Does she really know her husband? Why did he lie to her? How does she cope with her pain and anger, rebuild trust, and heal?
The Wife’s Heart answers these questions and more. Topics include:
- Understanding your husband.
- What to do if he refuses to get help, or keeps falling.
- The 8 elements of rebuilding trust.
- Who you should, and shouldn’t tell when it comes to disclosing your husband’s sexual sin and getting help.
- Coping with triggers such as fear, anger, and insecurity.
- Embracing your incredible value as a wife and daughter of Christ.
- Healing your heart
And much more.
Great for use in support groups.
Discover the Blessing of Journaling
For the hurting wife who is coping with her husband’s porn and adultery, it’s critical that she is able to consistently express her pain, anger, and confusion. The Wife’s Heart Journal provides you with a great way to open your heart to God. Each page includes a quote from Scripture or one of Mike Genung’s books, with plenty of space for writing out your thoughts, feelings, and impressions—and what God is saying to you. Use the journal as a standalone, or as a writing companion as you read through The Wife’s Heart; Healing from Your Husband’s Porn Addiction and Adultery.
Dimensions: 7 x 10”.
Buy both The Wife’s Heart and The Wife’s Heart Journal at a special price.
Healing a marriage from porn or adultery is one of the most painful and challenging roads a couple can endure.
The husband must break free from sexual sin; a confusing and intimidating journey in of itself, as his wife processes her pain and anger, and grapples with trust.
Then they must discover how to work together to rebuild their relationship, while navigating emotionally-charged land mines.
The Road to Grace for Couples will walk both of you through the process of rebuilding your marriage.
- how to talk through and resolve the tough issues,
- making an action plan,
- rebuilding trust,
- realigning your priorities,
- fighting with your spouse instead of against them,
- healing heart wounds,
- revitalizing the relationship, and much more.
This is a workbook designed for the husband and wife to work together. Assignments with action steps and/or discussion points are provided, along with space for notes.