Listen to the Podcast:
The outside world is watching the church. They see the constant flow of headlines showing that Christians are being exposed and arrested for sexual sin. During the Christmas holiday, a group made a large number of posts on our Facebook page attacking the ministry and the church in general. They also posted the comments and links to the news articles below:
* The average settlement in recent sexual abuse cases against the Catholic Church is around $300,000 – $400,000. To date, Catholic dioceses in the U.S. have paid over $3 billion in compensation to sexual abuse victims.
* The Bible Belt is the largest consumer of pornography
* Youth pastor sentenced to 45 years for exploiting children
* “Let’s ignore all of the cheating on spouses that goes on that explicitly tells you not to in the Bible.”
* May 27, 2022 — The Southern Baptist Convention released a long-secret list tracking sex abuse allegations against hundreds of pastors and others.
Southern Baptist Convention abuse list includes dozens of…
The outside world sees that we’re proclaiming Christ while we’re immersed in sexual sin. Are we ready to face the porn epidemic in the church? Are will we continue to play ostrich in 2024?