Listen to the Podcast:
Sean Genung, age 27, and Rebekah Genung, 19 share their experiences with intense spiritual warfare at a young age and how they persevered. Rebekah works for Blazing Grace. Discussion points that came out:
* They’ve seen many of their friends walk away from God after they left high school.
* Youth are exposed to a constant flow of media promoting the occult and witchcraft.
* There was little emphasis or training in prayer in the church and the Christian school they attended. Both underwent severe spiritual attacks in their teens and early 20s.
* Both said they know now that prayer is the most critical part of the Christian life.
* Neither felt they were equipped by their church or the Christian school for real life.